Saturday, December 17, 2005

Joy vs worry

Ahh... finally I got my lazy bum around to at least start customize and redesign my blog. Well, it's about time anyway. New year, new resolutions. =P Will be reorganizing my stuff. Perhaps start another blog for something else. Something I have been meaning to practice but as usual have been dragging my feet for quite some time.

On a more somber note, the world is becoming more and more unsafe. Recently my buddy(M) was talking about moving out because the population opposite our apartment has just increased by two. According to my buddy(FM), there was once when she opened the door and found two fellas standing there in nothing except a towel wrapped around smoking. This was during night time.

Well, it's rather difficult to comment on other people's habits and practices but then again I can understand the feeling of insecurity. Although, the fact that they are of a different race might have affected my buddy(M) since he is self-admit occasionally discriminating person. ;-)

I came back quite late last night and happened upon one fella sitting at the stairs there smoking. He greeted me and I greeted him back and he seems ok but then again it's pretty hard to tell from first impressions. He did make some conversation talking about how his landlady doesn't allow them to smoke inside the house. Unfortunately I was rather stoned from exhaustion... and a rather full meal. So I missed the chance to learn more about him/them. As I was closing the door, I saw another fella just inside the house playing with his handphone.

Anyhow, that by itself wouldn't have mattered much to me except for two other teensy weensy detail. One, recently we have been getting some weird phone calls through the house phone where no one speaks or occasionally someone giggles and then puts down the phone. In addition, my buddy(M) has been getting some weird missed calls on his mobile where the caller says some mumbo jumbo and then puts down the phone. When my buddy(M) called the fella back, he just mumbled some stuff and then put down the phone or he does not pick up the phone at all.

Then I happened upon poor Suanie and her recent incident. *Sigh*, end of the year and the whole world turns to chaos. Anyhow I better go sleep. Tomorrow is another work day for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home