Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's Bloggin' Time!

Hey hey, ever wondered what blogging is all about? I was writing the previous post offline and wanting to share those thoughts with everyone. However as I pondered that decision (after making it and taking it) I realise that I STILL do not quite understand the blogging phenomena. What is it all about? Is blogging about opening doors to your inner sanctum? Is blogging about telling exagerated stories which eventually become cyber-myths and legends? Is blogging about wanting to share your passion?

In the beginning, it was all about hitching a ride on this phenomena. I mean come on man, my friends and colleagues left, right, up, down, front and back were on this high. Including my bosses. So why not join in the fun? After starting one, then I realise it's not just another simple game. It needs attention, focus and discipline. So it became tedious to write entries and it was neglected. Subsequently I had some stuff I thought to share with the world at large. Stuff like my believe and passion for automation and computers (=p it's all because I live by one word - LAZY hehe... I wanted life to be easy and what easier way to make life easy but to remove the everyday tedium of things by automation? Annnnnddddd..... computerisation is all I know about automation =D)

If the world can share my passion, then my life can be made easier (meaning lazier) faster. How does blogging help me? Well, so far it doesn't really. Not in this blog anyway. That's another story. I subsequently succumbed to the attraction of blogging and have been more discipline in writing. Now my problem is sometimes the writing bug hits me or some inspiration to really WRITE but my blog is not accessible. So what do I do? I've now turned to my trusty m515. Turn it on, start writing. Mark it as 'OFFLINE ENTRY'. Upload at next available opportunity.
(Note my dear bosses : my previous post is OFFLINE ENTRY ah... I was NOT lazing in office =p)

gtg makan (Malay - eat), growling now, ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Lady said...

oppss...

21 July, 2005 21:46  
Blogger SampahMan said...

my god, another lazy programmer! My fellow kaki!

27 July, 2005 23:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home