Tuesday, August 30, 2005

D-day

Finally the day has arrived. My sis is going off. Well, the last few days have been really really hectic. My mom was more nervous than my sis, well.. I guess that was because my sis kept on harrying her about all sorts. There's probably a fair amount of apprehension for everyone too. For my sis as to how this is the first time she'll be really far, far away from home and for my mom as this is the first time she's letting my sis go far, far away from home. ;-)

As for me, I really can't say. I guess I will miss the mental parries and challenges my sis provides everytime we meet up. I'll also miss her witty responses to my comments. Well, I will really miss her for the whole 8 months. =p Yeah, you got that right, 8 months later and she'll be back for a holiday. hehehe.... she's gona be gone for less than a year.

Our aunt who came back to accompany them over was reminiscing her time when she went overseas for the very first time to further her studies. There was no one to go with her, no one to arrange things or to meet her up. No plans at all, it was just decide, pack and go. So she's a bit confused over all the preparation and stuff going on. It's good to have her go along with my mom and sis. She can act as a stabilising platform seeing as how things are.

Well, I gota go prepare already. Leaving in a few hours time and there's not much time left to spend together.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My man! Sun be too sad... 8 months will pass by in a blink of an eye! hehehe!:)

Or the other alternative is to get a plane ticket, get as many days of leave as posible, then fly there to see her! Everything is not "Mission Impossible"!!! :-)

31 August, 2005 23:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opsss... Typo error, "Sun be too sad" is suppose to be Dont be too sad" :)

01 September, 2005 08:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is when they're away that you'll miss them the most. :)

The editted photos is up! Just visit my blog. Get the uneditted ones from me at home.

02 September, 2005 01:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home