Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bloggers?

Wazat? Hey, izit sum kinda new food ah? P'haps de fiery and hot hot kind ah? After eating will pang sai tons leh.

Don't quite understand some people, letting their mouth, oops.. I mean fingers run everywhere six ways from April. Then again, some bloggers are sure one tough guy/gal to endure on and on inane comments and statements pronouncing stuff like 'the end of the world for bloggers who are famous'. =P

Hey, I wana get me a loyar oredi. I wana refund of time leh wasted on catching up on blogging since it ain't what I was led to believe. Thought blogging is all about 'freedom of expression' and 'agree to disagree' SOP? Let's just face it, we're all really a bunch of immature, useless kids with too much exercise required on the fingers.

For context, try browsing through www.kennysia.com =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home